As set out under Research & Development eHealthier is developing its own ePTs that can be personalised with the in-depth patient knowledge of the patient’s GP.
In the interim, however, there are many very useful health apps which will be empowered when prescribed by GPs.
These interventions will assist the patients achieve improvement in the ePROM scores.
The ePTs will provide the framework for other interventions as currently prescribed by GP.
These treatments include:
- The ePROMs treatment app
- Referral to a public lifestyle course often provided by the local major Hospital
- Referral to to Allied Health providers particularly if the patient has a chronic and complex disease care plan
- Referral to a Wellness provider that has contracted to a PHN/LHD
- Referral to a conditioning program such as those available for injury insured claimants
- Referral to a health telephone coach such as those available under Get Healthy New South Wales or one provided by a private health insurance for its members
Click on the items in the following list to see currently recommended ePTs
- ALCOHOL MANAGEMENT APPS
- QUIT SMOKING APPS
- STRESS AND ANXIETY MANAGEMENT
- INSOMNIA MANAGEMENT
- DIET MANAGEMENT
- EXERCISE MANAGEMENT